"Working with Elisabeth and her team brought a sense of purpose & stewardship to the entire process by encouraging us to keep what makes sense, and repurpose everything else through donations and opportunities to pay things forward.....a business angle that reinforced "why" we invited/trusted her, in the first place, to redefine such a personal area of our lives. We believe that it is because of this passion Elisabeth lives by, is why our amazingly designed and organized closets continue to give back to us each and every day." -Tracey & Ross
Rediscover Your Closet
Are you making the most of your wardrobe? We all could use a little help rediscovering what we have. I work with men and women to edit their closets and creatively piece together stylish (and flattering) everyday outfits.
It’s not about buying more – it’s about wearing what you already own - well. Together we’ll purge and donate what you don’t need. Gasp! Yes, letting go is a good thing.
With my style guidance (like what are the basic ‘must-haves’), organizational coaching (hanger maintenance + color coordination can change your life), as well as professional tips + tricks, your future clothing selection will be painless and fun.
And, who can't use a little of that to start your day right?
My Proven Process
First, we'll begin with a free assessment of your closet – your clothes, accessories and the organization. This isn’t about what you’re doing wrong.
It’s all about helping you see your wardrobe and how you manage it in a whole new way. Here is an overview of my process and what you can expect:
- I will make an inventory of what you have.
- I'll help you organize and purge your closet.
- I will create complete outfits that complement your lifestyle.
- I'll take photos of rediscovered outfits.
- I will identify any ‘must-haves’ you may want to acquire for the season.
- After completing your outfits, we can discuss how Ruby Ribbon Shapewear can smooth and enhance your overall look if wanted.
- If desired, we can discuss updates for your closet layout + structure. Leveraging my partnership with the Container Store, we can explore ways to make the changes you want.
As a closet therapist, my passion is to see you lose the stress and discover enjoyment while making the most of your closet.